Calendly works with your calendar to automatically check availability and help you connect with your best contacts, prospects and clients. We do not have a direct integration with Calendly, but through the use of our Retriever Cloud-Office 365 integration, we can connect our platforms!
After following instructions provided here to set up syncing between Redtail CRM and Office 365, you can follow the below instructions to begin syncing with Calendly.
- Under the Calendar Connection menu in Calendly, select Office365/Outlook.com:
- You'll then be prompted to log in to Office 365 email to connect:
Note: the email address "RedtailTraining@outlook.com" you'll see in each of the screenshots below is not the address you'll see when setting this up for yourself - it's simply the address we used to demonstrate how you go about setting this up.
- Back in Calendly, you'll see the Check for Conflicts and Add to calendar sections:
- Below is what you'll see after clicking Edit in the Check for conflicts area:
- Below is what you'll see after clicking Edit in the Add to calendar area: