ScheduleOnce is a cloud-based scheduling solution that helps businesses of various sizes to schedule and manage online interactions with their customers and prospects. Users can configure booking methods, assign appointments to specific staff members and choose communication channels for appointments.
We do not have a direct integration with ScheduleOnce, but through the use of our Retriever integration, we can connect our platforms using an Office 365 or Google email address.
After following the instructions provided here to set up syncing between Redtail CRM and Office365 or Google, you can follow the instructions below to begin syncing with ScheduleOnce.
- During the initial setup process of your ScheduleOnce account you will choose an email address to connect with. This email must be the same email as what is connected to Retriever Cloud.
- Once you have connected ScheduleOnce to your Retriever Cloud email, you will see a setup screen like this in Schedule Once:
- Focus point:
- To locate the Associated calendars section to connect ScheduleOnce to your Retriever Cloud calendar, go to Setup-> ScheduleOnce in the top navigation bar.
- Select the relevant Booking page.
- Now select: Associated calendars.
- This is where we will select the Retriever Cloud calendar as the Main booking calendar.
- Note: You are also able to retrieve calendar activities from other calendars if you would like those items to create busy times in ScheduleOnce.
- Be sure to Save your changes at the bottom left of this page.
For instructions on testing an event with ScheduleOnce, please click here.
For further instructions on this setup, please click here.