Setting up the integration:
- You must be a HubSpot Super Admin or have HubSpot App Marketplace permissions in your HubSpot account.
- Get started by navigating to the HubSpot Marketplace listing.
- In the top right, click Connect app.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to set up your sync between Redtail and HubSpot. Note that when you come to the below area during setup you should enter "smf.crm3" in the subdomain box:
- Select what data you would like to sync, review the sync settings, and start syncing.
For more details on how to connect both applications, please have a look at HubSpot's data sync help article.
Sync data between Redtail CRM and HubSpot without manual data entry or importing your data separately.
The sync includes but is not limited to Businesses, Trusts, Associations, Unions and Individuals:
Data sync ensures that all of your customer information stays in sync with your HubSpot software two-way, in real time so your business has accurate, consistent, and up to date information.
You can also filter Contact Types further by popular sync filters to allow only specific contacts within a Contact Type to be included in your sync:
The integration includes a historic sync of information and updates will be synchronized as they are made. Set-up is easy thanks to the default field mappings out-of-the-box. With custom mappings, you can customize your default mappings or create your own:
If you are looking for more Marketing Tools, click here!