Setting up the integration:
If you're already a Redtail user, getting started is simple:
- Go to the Integrations tab of your Smith.ai Dashboard
- You’ll see a list of available integrations with your Smith.ai account. Find the “Redtail” tile and click on it.
- You’ll then be able to log in to your Redtail CRM account with your existing account:
- That's it! Once your accounts are linked, you'll see Redtail contacts and call summaries added by your Smith.ai receptionists after each call.
Smith.ai integrates with Redtail CRM so callers' contact information and post-call summaries are instantly added to your Redtail account after each call.
When your Redtail CRM account is connected to Smith.ai, their receptionists can:
- Create a new contact with the name, phone, and email address
- Attach a call summary to the contact's activity history
Once you’ve connected your Redtail account to Smith.ai, you’ll be able to view your receptionist handled calls under the “Activities” tab of your Redtail dashboard:
Under your “Activities” call history, you’ll be able to see the following details of each call that Smith.ai has handled for your firm:
- Date and time of the call
- Contact information for the caller (phone number and email)
- Whether the call was inbound or outbound
- A detailed summary of the call
You’ll also see options to take actions and next steps with each call, including the ability to:
- Edit call details
- Delete the call (not typically recommended)
Contact - Not sure how you can best leverage the Redtail integration with your Smith.ai receptionists? Smith.ai is happy to discuss implementation options and best practices. Please reach Smith.ai Support Monday through Friday, 5am – 6pm PT / 8am – 9pm ET via phone at (650) 727-6484 or via email at email@example.com.
If you are looking for other Advisor Tools, click here!