Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Documents by Note Report.
To access the Documents by Note Report, click the Reports option from your Left Menu Bar to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Documents by Note Report is accessible within the Document Reports section:
After clicking Documents by Note, your report will open up. Here's a look at a sample Documents by Note Report:
This report displays your document data in several columns:
- Note — this displays the text of the note that the document is linked to.
- Note Type — this is the type of note the document is attached to, e.g., Note, Activity, Workflow Step, etc.
- Note Category — this displays the note's Category.
- Document — this displays the document's file name. Click to download the document.
- Document Type — this displays the document's file type, e.g., Word doc, PDF, Excel file, etc.
- Document Category —this displays the document's Category, if any has been assigned to it. You can assign Categories to your documents during the upload process or later using the Edit option for the file.
- File Size — this displays the document's file size.
- Date Added —this displays the date the file was uploaded into your CRM.
Above your report, you'll see several Options: