The key to any successful business is building strong employees and fostering a great company culture. It all begins on day one. This is a guide to help your new employee get started in their new job and the CRM they will be working in.
1. Add the new employee as a User to your Redtail database.
2. Assign the new employee Redtail’s “Getting Started” video tutorials.
3. Our helpdesk can teach your new employee how to use Redtail. Your style guide is what teaches them how to use it in your business. Take a few minutes to review the Style Guide with your new employee.
4. Update Team Notices to introduce the new employee to everyone in your database.
5. Help the new employee set their preferred calendar start time, and other preferences.
6. Open a “New Employee Workflow” to begin handling the administrative tasks needed to get your employee on board. Check out the example that follows.
7. Teach your new employee how to manage contacts in Redtail CRM by having them add themselves a contact record. Challenge them to add their spouse and family (if applicable).
8. Have them add their emergency contact information to the important information field.
The future success of your new employee starts with the foundation you lay for them today. You can even tailor your employee onboarding to the specific features in Redtail that they will be most commonly using. Is your employee going to be managing client events? Have them watch trainings on Seminars. Will they be in a sales focused role? Have them review material on Opportunities.