It is far more cost-effective to keep existing clients than to get new ones. You can keep clients longer by giving them reasons not to leave. For example, many advisory firms will reward clients at certain milestones (1 year, 2 years, 5 years, etc). This will lead to clients staying with your firm longer to receive the rewards that await them. Using Redtail CRM, we can manage how often and how best to reward them.
1. Populate the ‘Client Since’ field, Marital Anniversary Date, and DOB for each of your Active Clients.
2. Record client hobbies, interests, beliefs, or priorities in the ‘Personal Interests’.
3. Use the Reminder reports to find Marital, Birthday, or Client Since milestones.
a. Marital Anniversaries.
c. Client Anniversaries.
4. Create and upload Mail Merge templates for Birthday cards, Anniversary Cards,
Client Anniversary cards, etc.
5. Send cards to contacts celebrating anniversaries.
6. Record the gift, event, and date sent as a note in the contact record.
*BONUS: Here are some recommended occasions and ways to show client appreciation: