Advisors are more than just financial advice; they are an all-inclusive financial experience to their clients. Part of that experience includes providing world-class events for your exclusive clientele. Redtail CRM tracks events from start to finish, keeping all information about leads, prospects, and clients in one central hub.
1. Create a Seminar with all the details of the event. (Date, Time, Description, etc.)
2. Create the attendee list for everyone that is going to be invited.
3. Create an event invitation Email Template.
4. Send the invitation to all invited contacts.
5. Update Seminar Attendees Statuses as the contacts respond with their RSVPs.
6. Add Guests to attendees.
7. Print a Sign-in Sheet or Check-in List to track attendance while at your event or post-event.
8. Create a Keyword with the Seminar name.
9. Add the event Keyword to the contacts that attended.
10. Send a post-event “Thank You” email to all contacts that attended, or an event
summary to those that did not attend.
11. Create an Activity template for client events.
12. Create a Workflow that breaks down the client event planning process step-by-step.
13. Add an Automation that starts a workflow when a "client event" activity is added.
Relationships! Events are perfect opportunities to deepen existing relationships while expanding your network with guests that accompany your attendees.