Calendly works with your calendar to automatically check availability and help you connect with your best contacts, prospects and clients. We do not have a direct integration with Calendly, but through the use of our Retriever Cloud-Google integration, we can connect our platforms!
After following instructions provided here to set up syncing between Redtail CRM and Google, you can follow the below instructions to begin syncing with Calendly.
- Under the Calendar Connections menu in Calendly, connect Google Calendar:
- You'll then be prompted to log in to Google to connect:
Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC, used with permission.
- Back in Calendly, you'll see the Check for Conflicts and Add to calendar sections:
- Below is what you'll see after clicking Edit in the Check for conflicts area:
- Below is what you'll see after clicking Edit in the Add to calendar area: