Is your firm truly getting the most of your recruitment efforts, or do you find yourself wasting money, time and energy on building relationships with advisors who ultimately aren’t the right fit?
Our own Rick Williamson interviews Ryan Shanks, co-founder and CEO of FA Match, about how to create an “Active” recruitment strategy to ensure firms and advisors make meaningful connections that impact their bottom line.
• What is a “Passive” vs. “Active” recruitment strategy?
• Why many firms fall into a passive approach that can ultimately hurt their growth trajectory.
• The 4 key elements of building an Active recruitment strategy, and how they impact your bottom line.
- Do your proper homework re: the competition
- Identify your value-add for advisors / make your passion “recruitable”
- Get to know your ideal advisor
- Leave your ego at the door
• How technology can help you reach your goals
If recruitment and/or hiring are in any way a part of your job description, you’ll want to check out this strategic practice management session.
Video not Loading? Unable to view YouTube? CLICK HERE