Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Documents by Activity Report.
To access the Documents by Activity Report, click the Reports option from your Left Menu Bar to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Documents by Account Report is accessible within the Document Reports section:
After clicking Documents by Activity, your report will open up. Here's a look at a sample Documents by Activity Report:
This report displays your document data in several columns:
- Activity Subject — this displays the Subject line of the Activity the document is linked to.
- Name — this is the document's file name. You'll also see an icon to the left of the Title indicating the type of document it is, e.g., Word document, JPG, PDF, Excel, etc. Note: You can click the file name to download and open the document.
- Type — this displays the document's File Type extension.
- Category — this displays the document's Category, if any has been assigned to it.
- File Size — this displays the document's file size.
- Date Added —this displays the date the file was uploaded.
Above your report, you'll see several Options: