Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Documents by Account Report.
To access the Documents by Account Report, click the Reports option from your Left Menu Bar to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Documents by Account Report is accessible within the Document Reports section:
After clicking Documents by Account, your report will open up. Here's a look at a sample Documents by Account Report:
This report displays your document data in several columns:
- Account — this displays the Account the document is linked to.
- Name — this is the document's file name. You'll also see an icon to the left of the Title indicating the type of document it is, e.g., Word document, JPG, PDF, Excel, etc. Note: You can click the file name to download and open the document.
- Type — this displays the document's File Type extension.
- Title — this displays the description you provided for the document, if any.
- Category — this displays the document's Category, if any has been assigned to it. You can assign Categories to your documents during the upload process or later using the Edit option for the file.
- Contact Name — this indicates the Contact record into whose CRM Document Storage the document was uploaded. Clicking the Contact Name will take you to their Overview.
- File Size — this displays the document's file size.
- Date Added —this displays the date the file was uploaded into your CRM Document Storage.
Above your report, you'll see several Options: