Setting up the integration:
1. Login to your CircleBlack Advisor account at https://advisor.circleblack.com.
2. In the top menu bar of CircleBlack Advisor, click on “Engage” and then select “Redtail”:
3. Then, the Redtail login pop up appears within CircleBlack. If you have a new Redtail account and have your username and password available, type them in the fields and click Login. If you are registering with Redtail for the first time, click the "Register" button to go to Redtail and set up your new account:
4. Once you have typed in your username and password, the single sign-on to Redtail will be enabled and keep you permanently logged in:
5. If you are an existing CircleBlack user with clients mapped to you in your Onboarding section, CircleBlack can push all the Clients and Accounts found in your Onboarding section to Redtail. Please contact CircleBlack Client Services at email@example.com to enable this data push.
- Single Sign-On (SSO)
Once the integration has been established you can access Redtail through CircleBlack using Single Sign-On by going to Client Management > Redtail in the sidebar. You will have full access to Redtail while still keeping the CircleBlack navigation available.
- Push clients and accounts from CircleBlack to Redtail.
See instructions above in #5.
Integration questions: If you have any questions on anything about the integration, you can contact CircleBlack’s Client Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-315-1241.
If you are looking for more Portfolio Management Tools, click here!