Setting up the integration:
- Before setting up this integration, one of your database admins will need to enable it within your CRM. Instructions for doing so can be found here.
- Then, from the Manage Integrations page where the integration was just enabled, you will need to click Settings under the Actions menu for PlanFacts:
- You'll then see the below modal, where you can enter your Integration ID (obtained from PlanFacts) and then Save:
- After setup, you can click your Integrations Menu in Redtail and select PlanFacts. You'll then see the below, allowing you SSO into your PlanFacts account:
- If within a contact record when selecting PlanFacts from your Integrations Menu in Redtail, you'll also see an option to send that contact to PlanFacts:
- After selecting that option, you can then work with that contact in PlanFacts using their available tools.
If you are looking for more Financial Planning Tools, click here!