1. Go to your Exchange Admin Center in 365.
2. Select Compliance Management.
3. Select Journal Rules.
4. From the Journal Rules section, click Select address.
5. Add a recipient for undeliverable reports
- Please know that any internal mailbox you choose will not journal incoming mail.
- Do not choose any user whose mailbox you need archived.
6. Select the "+" icon to add a journaling rule.
7. Enter the following in the popup window fields:
- Send journal reports to: (enter journaling address)
- Name: Enter a name for the journaling rule
8. Select Apply to all messages.
9. Click Save.