Setting up the integration:
You can get all the details on Figlo as well as requesting a demo here. Below we'll cover how to enroll in and use the integration between Figlo and Redtail CRM.
There are a few simple steps to getting started:
- Enroll in the Integration
- Import your clients' personal data
- Import your clients' plan data
To get started, you will need:
- An Internet connection
- A license for Figlo™ Advisor
- A licensed copy of Redtail CRM
Enroll in the Integration
To enroll in the integration, a client must first already be created in Figlo Advisor. Once a client is created, follow these steps:
- From the menu bar at the bottom of Figlo Advisor, click Import Data:
- On the Figlo Integrations window, select Redtail CRM from the Where would you like to import data from menu.
- In the Setup section, enter in your Redtail CRM Username and Password.
- When finished, click Enroll. Note: this is a one-time setup process. Once complete, Figlo Advisor will keep the integration active for future use.
Import Your Clients' Information
After enrolling in the integration, your clients' Family members and Account information can be imported by following these steps:
- From the Figlo Integration window, enter the last name of the client you wish to import and click Search.
- From the results list, select the client you wish to import.
- Use the Select Figlo Member menu to assign the correct Figlo members to the correct Redtail CRM contacts:
Note: New family members can be added to Figlo Advisor by choosing Add Family Member from the Select Family Member menu.
- Verify that the correct Gender and Date of Birth are assigned to each family member.
- When you are finished, click Next.
- Verify that the correct Account Type and Owner are assigned to each account.
- Once complete, click Import:
Summary of Data Available for Import
Update Previously Imported Data
To update previously imported data, follow these steps:
- From the menu bar at the bottom of Figlo Advisor, click Import Data.
- Select which family members you wish to update and click Next.
- From the Update Accounts section, choose which accounts you wish to update.
- Once complete, click Import.
Note: Any new family members found in Redtail CRM can be imported during the update process.
Note also: New accounts in Redtail CRM can be imported upon update, and any old accounts that no longer exist can be dleted as well.
After you have imported your clients' account information, you can classify their holdings by following these steps:
- From the Dashboard View of the Assets tab, click the edit icon of the asset you wish to classify.
- On the Account Card, select Classify Holdings:
- To verify that all holdings classified correctly, select Asset Allocation and view the complete asset class breakdown.
Frequently Asked Questions
What about accounts for additional family members? Can they be imported?
Yes, accounts associated with other members of a family can be imported, however only the Client, CoClient or both can be listed as the owner.
How often do I have to setup the Redtail CRM integration?
You only have to setup the integration once.
If I use an integration with Figlo Advisor, can I still manually enter unlinked accounts?
Yes, you can still add regular Figlo Advisor accounts just as you always have.
What if I import the wrong account?
Imported accounts can be deleted from Figlo Advisor just like other Figlo Advisor accounts. This will not affect the account data in Redtail CRM’s database.
If I override data in Figlo Advisor, does it override the information in the Redtail CRM database?
No. You can override information in Figlo Advisor if you would like, but it will not affect Redtail CRM.
What happens if an account is removed from Redtail? Will Figlo Advisor be updated?
If an account has been removed from Redtail, you will see the account appear as a "deleted" account the next time you update your accounts. Ensure that the Delete checkbox is checked if you wish to delete the account from Figlo upon import.
What happens if an account is added in Redtail CRM? Will Figlo Advisor be updated?
If an account has been added, you will have the option to import the account from Redtail CRM the next time you update.
Will Figlo Advisor be storing my Redtail CRM login credentials?
No, the credentials are only needed initially for authentication.
If you are looking for other Financial Planning Software, click here!