To set up Multi Factor Authentication:
- The database owner must go to Manage Your Subscription:
They will then be prompted to login again, as an added security measure. After logging in, they will then see the below:
2. Click Database MFA Settings (already done in the screenshot above).
3. Check the box next to Enabled. (This turns MFA on for all users). Then, click Save.
4. Directly above the box you're working in there, you will see an icon you can click to Log Out of your database:
--------- Each user, including the database owner, will be prompted to go through these next steps upon their next login ----------
5. The next time you log in to your database you'll see the below prompt:
6. Enter your phone number here then choose how you want to be contacted with the verification code, either via a Text Message or a Voice Call.
7. Click Next when you've chosen which option you want. You'll then see the below:
8. Enter the Code you received via Text or Voice.
9. Click Next and you'll see the below:
10. IF YOU ARE ON A TRUSTED COMPUTER, AND FEEL COMFORTABLE, CHECK THE ‘Trust This Computer’ BOX. If you do not check this box you will receive a text or call with a required code every time you log in to Redtail on that computer.
11. Click Next. You'll then see the below:
12. Click ‘Confirm’.
13. Log out of Redtail using the method referenced in Step 4 above. You'll have to log back in, but there shouldn't be a verification code involved if you've saved the computer as a Trusted computer (Step 10 above).