In this post we'll look at the options available to you under Manage Your Account —> Manage Broadcast Emails.
To access, select Manage Your Account:
Then, select Manage Broadcast Emails from the Email Management area:
If you use Redtail's Broadcast Email functionality, you can check the status of both pending and completed Broadcast Emails sent from your database here. After clicking Manage Broadcast Emails, you'll first see any pending Broadcast Emails (meaning those which have been queued for delivery, but not yet sent):
In this case, there is one Broadcast Email job pending. If you want to see Completed jobs, simply click the Completed option next to Pending, at which point you'll see any Broadcast Emails sent over the past 30 days.
What you'll see for both Pending and Completed jobs are seven columns:
- Sent At — displays the date and time the Broadcast Email was sent.
- Subject — displays the Subject Line of the Broadcast Email.
- Processed Count — displays the number of recipients whose Broadcast Emails were delivered successfully. Note that this number is a link - clicking it will pop up a display of those email addresses.
- Failed Count — displays the number of recipients whose Broadcast Emails were not delivered successfully. Note that this number is a link - clicking it will pop up a display with their names and the cause of the unsuccessful delivery.
- Total Count — displays the number of all intended recipients (Processed Count number plus Failed Count number).
- Status — displays the status of the job, followed by the Processed Count number over the Total Count number).
- Updated At — displays the date and time of last update for the job. On the Completed page, it will likely be the same as the Date Sent column, though it may not always be the same for larger jobs.
The Actions Menu to the left of each Pending Broadcast Email provides you with an option to Cancel the email: