If you are having trouble logging into Redtail because you have forgotten your password, follow these steps:
- Below the login box you will see text that says "Reset Password":
- Click Reset Password and you will see the below:
- Enter your Redtail Username and click Send verification email.
- An email is generated to your email address that is associated with your Redtail account:
- Click on the link in this email to reset your password:
- Enter your new Password and click Save Changes.
CRM password requirements and limitations:
-Must contain at least three of the following: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, or one special character (!#@$&)
-Minimum of 8 characters in length
-Maximum of 16 characters in length
-The new CRM password cannot be the same as the username
-The new CRM password cannot be one of the last 13 passwords previously used
- You will see a confirmation screen when your password has been successfully changed.