When you access a contact record in Redtail, you'll notice new menu items in your Left Menu Bar underneath Contacts (these menu items only appear when within a contact record):
Here we'll take a look at Seminars. If you click that option from this menu, you'll see the Seminars area for the Contact:
Clicking the Actions icon to the left of any listed Seminars gives you several options:
- Edit takes you to the Seminar Details, where you can make any desired changes.
- Manage Attendees allows you to make any updates to the Attendees list for the Seminar.
- Send to Search sends any contacts linked to the Seminar as Attendees to your Advanced Search page.
- Labels allows you to run Labels / Envelopes for the Attendees list for the Seminar.
- Mail Merge allows you to run a Mail Merge for the Attendees list for the Seminar with any Mail Merge Templates you've uploaded to your database.
- Reports allows you to print out a Sign-in Sheet or Check-in List, run a Seminar Attendees Report and/or run a Seminar Workflow Report.
- Timeline displays a history of changes to the Seminar.
- Delete removes the Seminar from your database.
You have additional options above the list of Seminars:
- The active, prior and all buttons allow you to filter the seminars on display by Active, Prior or All.
- The pdf icon opens the seminar in a pdf suitable for printing.
- Add Seminar will allow you to create a new Seminar within your database.