When you access a contact record in Redtail, you'll notice new menu items in your Left Menu Bar underneath Contacts (these menu items only appear when within a contact record):
Here we'll take a look at Opportunities. If you click that option from this menu, you'll see the Opportunities area for the Contact:
Clicking the Actions icon to the left of any listed Opportunities gives you several options:
- Edit allows you to make any desired changes to the Opportunity.
- Send to Search sends any contacts linked to the Opportunity to your Advanced Search page.
- Timeline displays a history of changes to the Opportunity.
- Permissions opens a modal that will allow you to assign user or team permissions to the opportunity.
- Delete removes the Opportunity from your database.
- Unlink from contact removes the Opportunity from this contact's record.
You have additional options above the list of Opportunities:
- Active displays all Active opportunities for the contact.
- Closed displays all Closed opportunities for the contact.
- All displays all opportunities for the contact.
- Filter allows you to display only those Opportunities for the contact that are at a specific Opportunity Stage, from a specific Source, assigned to a specific database user or users and/or within a specific Close Date range.
- Export will download the data into an Excel file.
- The PDF icon will open the data in a PDF, suitable for printing.
- Add will allow you to add a new opportunity to your database or to link an existing opportunity to this contact.