Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Activities by Contact Report.
To access the Activities by Contact Report, click the Reports option from your Left Menu Bar to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Activities by Contact Report is accessible in the Activity Reports section:
After clicking Activities By Contact, your report will open up. Here's a look at a sample portion of an Activities by Contact Report:
Note that the columns will allow you to sort the report data based upon that column's data by clicking the column name.
Above your report, you'll see several Options:
If you've selected at least one of the activities in this report, you can click the "activity options" menu from this bar. You'll then see this:
- "Change Field" will allow you to change your selected activities' Type or Category.
- "Complete" will allow you to complete your selected activities.
- "Reassign" will allow you to assign your selected activities to a different database user (or users).
- "Reschedule" will allow you to change the date and time for your selected activities.
- "Rollover" will allow you to roll your selected activities over to today's date.
- "Delete" will allow you to delete your selected activities.
Click "filter" and you'll see the below modal:
Your Options tab here offers the below fields/buttons:
- Date Range — Select a default or define a custom date range.
- Contact Name — By default this is blank. If you would like to filter the Activity Report for those activities attached to a specific contact, begin typing their name in this box. When you see their name show up as an option, click it to select it.
- Servicing Advisor — By default this is blank. If you would like to filter the Report for one or multiple specific servicing advisors, you can make those selections here.
- Writing Advisor — By default this is blank. If you would like to filter the Report for one or multiple specific writing advisors, you can make those selections here.
- Activity Types — By default all Activity Types are displayed. You can click this to instead filter by any combination of the Activity Types available within your database.
- Activity Categories — By default all Activity Categories are displayed. You can click this to instead filter by any combination of the Activity Categories available within your database.
- Status — By default this is set to "Open" Activities. You can instead select to filter by "Completed" or "Open and Completed".
- Repeating Options — By default this is set to "Repeating and Non-Repeating". You can instead select to filter by one or the other.
- Activity Attendees — By default all database users' Activities are displayed. You can click this to instead filter by any combination of your database users' activities.
- Subject — By default this is blank. You can search for specific words or phrases in your Activities' Subject lines here to filter by those.
- Description — You can add Descriptions within your Activities. You can search for specific words or phrases in your Activities' Description field to filter by those.
- Only Show Activities Without Linked Contacts — if you only want to see Activities not linked to contacts in your database, check off this box prior to applying your filters.
- Save & Apply Filter - If you find that you consistently apply the same filters to one of Redtail’s Standard Reports to meet the unique needs of your office, you now have the ability to save those filter options for quicker access to the report data you’re looking for! Learn more here. Your Saved Filters will display on the Saved Filters tab for you to easily access in the future.
- Apply Filters — in order for any of the filters below to be activated, you must click this button after making your filter choices (or strike Enter on your keyboard).