Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Activities by Contact Report.
To access the Activities by Contact Report, click the Reports option from your Left Menu Bar to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Activities by Contact Report is accessible after you've clicked Activity Reports from the section on the left:
After clicking Activities By Contact, your report will open up. Here's a look at a sample portion of an Activities by Contact Report:
Note that the columns will allow you to sort the report data based upon that column's data by clicking the column name.
Above your report, you'll see several Options:
Click "filter" and you'll see the below modal:
- Apply Filters — in order for any of the filters below to be activated, you must click this button after making your filter choices (or strike Enter on your keyboard).
- Start Date — You can elect a different Start Date by typing directly in the box or by selecting a new Start Date from the Calendar that appears when you click inside this box.
- End Date — You can elect a different End Date by typing directly in the box or by selecting a new End Date from the Calendar that appears when you click inside this box.
- Contact Name — By default this is blank. If you would like to filter the Activity Report for those activities attached to a specific contact, begin typing their name in this box. When you see their name show up as an option, click it to select it.
- Subject — By default this is blank. You can search for specific words or phrases in your Activities' Subject lines here to filter by those.
- Description — You can add Descriptions within your Activities. You can search for specific words or phrases in your Activities' Description field to filter by those.
- Status — By default this is set to "Open" Activities. You can instead select to filter by "Completed" or "Open and Completed".
- Repeating Options — By default this is set to "Repeating and Non-Repeating". You can instead select to filter by one or the other.
- Activity Types — By default all Activity Types are displayed. You can click this to instead filter by any combination of the Activity Types available within your database.
- Activity Categories — By default all Activity Categories are displayed. You can click this to instead filter by any combination of the Activity Categories available within your database.
- Activity Attendees — By default all database users' Activities are displayed. You can click this to instead filter by any combination of your database users' activities.
- Only Show Activities Without Linked Contacts — if you only want to see Activities not linked to contacts in your database, check off this box prior to applying your filters.