Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Transactions by Contact Report.
To access the Transactions by Contact Report, click the Reports option from your Left Menu Bar to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Transactions by Contact Report is accessible within the Transaction Reports section:
After clicking Transactions by Contact, your report will open up (sample portion below):
Note that the columns will allow you to sort the report data based upon that column's data by clicking the column name.
This report displays your Transaction data in several columns:
- Contact Name — this displays the name of the Contact for whom the Transaction was added.
- Rep Number
- Trade Date — this displays the date of the trade. If you have indicated that an account is posted, that info will show up beneath the Trade Date in the report.
- Trade Type — this displays Buy or Sell.
- Security — this displays the data entered in the Ticker field when adding a transaction.
- Received Date
- Forwarded Date
- Transaction Data — this displays Gross Amount, Source of Funds, Share Balance and Share Price entered for the Transaction.
- Comments - this displays any Comments you've added for the Transaction.
Above your report, you'll see several Options: