Account Feed - Portfolio Management
New Account openings within TCA from Redtail
Setting up the integration:
Account Feed: To initiate the setup process for an account feed from TCA, you will need to contact TCA rather than Redtail. Once they have handled the setup process on their end, a team member from TCA will contact Redtail to finalize the setup.
New Account openings: You also have the ability to initiate new account openings within TCA from Redtail.
You'll first need to contact TCA and have them enable this integration on the TCA side. Then, to enable on the Redtail side, someone with admin rights for your database will need to enable the TCA integration within your database. Instructions for enabling integrations can be found here.
Account Feed: Account data is pushed from TCA to Redtail based off of the Tax ID Number
New Account openings: Once set up has been handled, to initiate new accounts with TCA from Redtail:
- go to the contact record for whom you wish to open a new account.
- Then, click your Integrations menu.
- Click the Trust Company of America option from that menu:
- Click "Open an Account" in the resulting TCA Modal:
- You'll then see the below (note: you may have to enter your TCA password first):
- Click inside the Account Type box to select Type. Then, begin typing Joint Owner's name in that box (if applicable) until you see the name to select.
- Next, click "add model." You'll then see a modal where you can select the applicable model. After selecting your model, you'll see something like the below, where you can indicate Allocation, Distribution, Contribution and Deviation:
- Next, click "Fees" or "Beneficiaries" and you'll see that you have additional options for entering information about them as well.
- When through entering any relevant information, click "create account". If you have Docusign enabled with TCA, you will then see the following:
Click "continue". You'll then see the below:
- These are the forms available for e-signature from TCA. They may vary, based upon the rep opening the account. After checking off any desired forms and indicating the number of copies, click the "Custom Forms" tab. You'll then see the below:
If you need to include any custom forms, click the "Select files..." option and browse for and select those forms from your computer. Then click the "Recipients" tab. Next, you'll see this:
By default, this tab will pull in the contact along with their email address into the First Client line. The Second Client line will autofill with Joint Owner info, if any. Also, the TCA Copy and Creator lines will be pre-filled as well. You can add more by including Names and Email addresses here on their relevant lines.
- Finally, click "submit" to submit the e-signature portion.
TCA resources page
If you are looking for other Data Feeds, click here!