Setting up the integration:
- If you are a Black Diamond user, you can establish an account feed from Black Diamond to Redtail.
- You will need to contact Black Diamond to let them know you want to establish this feed with Redtail. Black Diamond will enable the integration on their end and provide you with a username and password (these are distinct from your login credentials for Black Diamond itself) for you to give to Redtail support.
- You'll then need to contact Redtail support at 800-206-5030 opt. 3 then opt. 2 or via email at email@example.com to provide this username and password, which we will need in order to set this up on our end.
- We'll also need the database owner's name.
- We'll then set this up on our end and the feed typically begins 2-3 business days after setup. Once the integration feed has begun, you'll begin seeing accounts on your Unlinked Accounts page within Redtail. Note: the "Run Autolink" option on your Unlinked Accounts page will not work for Black Diamond feeds, as this option works based upon TINs, which are not a part of the Black Diamond feed.
Account data is pushed from Black Diamond to Redtail CRM.
Black Diamond resources:
Check our their site or schedule a Demo here!
Click here to return to the list of Data Feeds.