Setting up the integration:
You'll first need to enable the goalgamiPro integration within your database. Instructions for enabling integrations can be found here.
Then, to use the SSO option, simply go to your Integrations Menu while within a contact record in Redtail and select goalgamiPro. You'll then see the below:
Click "Send To". You'll then be prompted to enter your goalgamiPro® login information — going forward you'll be able to automatically access goalgamiPro® using this Send To option (with no further need to enter your credentials). In other words, any contacts you attempt to send to goalgamiPro will be sent when you click this option.
The second component of the integration will allow you to import contact and account data into goalgamiPro®.
Redtail's integration with goalgamiPro® provides users of both services with SSO (Single Sign-On) from Redtail to goalgamiPro® and the ability to import contacts and holdings from Redtail into goalgamiPro®.
Begin by selecting “Redtail” from the “Import Accounts” dropdown on the My Households screen within goalgamiPro®. You are then prompted with three options:
- Import a single family / contact and associated accounts
- Import multiple families / contacts and associated accounts
- Add a contact to an existing household
Import Family & Contact Information
- Step 1: Select “Redtail” from the “Import Accounts” dropdown
- Step 2: Select the option to “Import a single family / contact and associated accounts”
- Step 3: Select the family that you wish to import
- Step 4: Verify household member information — Name, Birthdate, Gender
Import Account Information
- You have the option of continuing the workflow described above to import all accounts. Continue to import accounts by selecting “Import Accounts”.
- You may also update the accounts any time from inside the household. Navigate to the Household Summary page, and select “from Redtail” from the “Import Holdings” dropdown.
Add Contact to an Existing Household
You may have a need to update an existing household with a new contact because there is a new member of their family or in order to import accounts with the contact.
- Step1: Select “Redtail” from the “Import Accounts” dropdown
- Step 2: Select the option to “Add a contact to an existing household”
- Step 3: Choose the Household to which you would like to import contacts, and then select all contacts to import
If you are looking for more Financial Planning Tools, click here!