Setting up the integration:
To enable your Copytalk integration with Redtail CRM, you'll first need to establish an account with Copytalk, if you haven't already done so.
- Call Copytalk Support at 866.267.9825 to have Redtail support activated.
- Login to MyCopytalk (http://www.mycopytalk.com) and click on the Redtail Integration link at the top.
- Enter your Redtail Username and Redtail Password in the appropriate fields and accept the Terms of Service on the Page. This will add a new “Redtail” recipient for your dictated work.
- Enable the CopyTalk integration within your database. Instructions for enabling integrations can be found here.
- You should then see a Copytalk widget on your Today's Overview page that looks similar to the below:
- Dictating - you can contact Copytalk support at the number listed in Item 1 above for more assistance with the two options below:
- If you have standard recipients (a majority of Copytalk customers): Call into the Copytalk dictation line as usual and a copy of your work will be sent to Redtail.
- If you have the Copytalk feature “Flexible Recipients”: Call into the Copytalk dictation line and specify Redtail in addition to any other recipients.
Once you've established your Copytalk-Redtail CRM integration, you can begin dictating messages to Redtail CRM. They will show up in the CopyTalk Messages area on your Today's Overview.
For each message, you'll then have options to:
- Create an Activity
- Create a Note
- Create an Opportunity
- Delete the message
- View the message
If you are looking for more Voice Dictation Tools, click here!