MoneyGuidePro sent out the below information to their users yesterday regarding their integration with Redtail, and we wanted to make this available on our end as well, in order that our mutual users be made aware of both the updates and the one-time action required as a result of these updates. Now, here's the information sent out by MoneyGuidePro:
Dear MoneyGuidePro User,
We are excited to announce that on Monday, June 10th, 2013, MoneyGuidePro (MGP) will be upgrading our integration with Redtail, which will take advantage of new technology. Benefits include:
- Faster integration and updates of client information
- Utilization of Redtail’s new entitlement features
- Paves the way for future advanced integration functionality
This upgrade will require a one-time action on your part:
- Launch a client from Redtail as normal (see video on how to do this). You will be prompted to either link to an Existing User or Register for a free new trial.
- Enter your MGP user id and password in the Existing User login credential section (if you do not know your login credentials, please contact the support team now at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.743.7092).
These changes will also affect the way you add clients.
- The Add New linked client button is no longer necessary and will not display on the Add and Select Client’s page.
- New clients will be added seamlessly when launching from the Head of the Household / Family Head Contact in Redtail.
- If you need to link a client that was created in MGP, you can do so in the Manage Integration link found on the client’s My Plans page in MGP.
Thank you for your continued support of MoneyGuidePro,
MoneyGuidePro Support Team
Mon. - Fri., 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (ET)