To view a Log History for a particular File within your Client, Corporate or Unfiled Library, click the View Log History link that appears when you right click on the File Name:
Below is an example of a Log History page for a Client File:
The Log History is divided into five columns:
- Date / Time (Pacific) – Indicates the date and time (PST) the action was performed.
- Action – Indicates the action taken.
- Retriever? – Indicates whether or not Retriever for Imaging was used to perform the action.
- Description – indicates what file the action was performed upon.
- User – indicates the User who performed the action.