Right-clicking on a file name within Imaging presents you with the following selections:
1. Type of File - This will display the type of file and will vary. In the example above, the file we right clicked on is a Microsoft Word document.
2. Open – Clicking this selection will allow you to open the file for viewing.
3. Add Personal Indexes - Clicking this selection provides you with the opportunity to assign personal indexes you've created to the file, thus providing you with additional ways to search for the file.
4. Make Private – Currently, this selection is not functional.
5. Make Public – Currently, this selection is not functional.
6. Move File – Clicking this selection allows you to choose another location within your Libraries to move your current file.
7. Rename File – Clicking this selection provides you with a user prompt where you can rename your current file.
8. Delete File – Clicking this selection allows you to delete your current file.
9. View Log History - Clicking this selection allows you to view the history for the file in terms of uploads, moves and downloads.