If you have a website through Advisor Websites, you can now now automatically create contacts within Redtail CRM generated from a lead capture form (built as a new page on your website).
1. Log in to your website account with Advisor Websites here.
2. Go to the Apps tab.
3. Click on RedTail CRM and enter your Redtail CRM username and password in the appropriate fields.
4. Click Save to login.
5. Enter your lead capture form web address path. For example, if you enter "request-info", the link to your form will be "http://yourwebsiteaddress.com/request-info".
6. Map your contact status (the desired Contact Status within Redtail for website visitors who complete your form) by selecting a value from the Status field mapping dropdown menu. New contacts within Redtail will be created with the selected status.
7. Map your contact source (the desired Contact Source within Redtail for website visitors who complete your form) by selecting a value from the Source field mapping dropdown menu. New contacts within Redtail will be created with the selected source.
Note: New contacts can be created with default values in the status and source fields so that you can identify that they are coming from your website. To add options to your status or source list, login to Redtail CRM and go to Manage Your Account → Manage Database Lists.
You can watch the video below to see how to set up the integration from your Advisor Websites account.