Redtail's integration with goalgamiPro® provides users of both services with SSO (Single Sign-On) from Redtail to goalgamiPro® and the ability to import contacts and holdings from Redtail into goalgamiPro®.
You'll then be prompted to enter your goalgamiPro® login information — going forward you'll be able to automatically access goalgamiPro® using this SSO option (with no further need to enter your credentials).
The second component of the integration will allow you to import contact and account data into goalgamiPro®.
Begin by selecting “Redtail” from the “Import Accounts” dropdown on the My Households screen within goalgamiPro®. You are then prompted with three options:
- Import a single family / contact and associated accounts
- Import multiple families / contacts and associated accounts
- Add a contact to an existing household
Import Family & Contact Information
Whether you select to import multiple families or just one, the process is the same. goalgamiPro® recommends starting with importing just one to get familiar with the process. Each selection has a helpful splash page to explain everything that you need to know.
- Step 1: Select “Redtail” from the “Import Accounts” dropdown
- Step 2: Select the option to “Import a single family / contact and associated accounts”
- Step 3: Select the family that you wish to import
- Step 4: Verify household member information — Name, Birthdate, Gender
Import Account Information
- You have the option of continuing the workflow described above to import all accounts. Continue to import accounts by selecting “Import Accounts”.
- You may also update the accounts any time from inside the household. Navigate to the Household Summary page, and select “from Redtail” from the “Import Holdings” dropdown.
Add Contact to an Existing Household
You may have a need to update an existing household with a new contact because there is a new member of their family or in order to import accounts with the contact.
- Step1: Select “Redtail” from the “Import Accounts” dropdown
- Step 2: Select the option to “Add a contact to an existing household”
- Step 3: Choose the Household to which you would like to import contacts, and then select all contacts to import