Below is a summary of recent Release Note Highlights:
- Added manual account linking from the Contact Accounts page — If you right-click an account from a contact's main Accounts page, select Edit Account. You'll then see a list of any currently Unlinked Accounts within your database that have a TIN that matches that of the contact. You can link up the appropriate account here.
- Added a DOB date picker to the Add Individual page.
- Added the Contact Review Frequency report — This can be accessed in the Standard Reports area of your CRM.
- Added the Contact by Professional Contacts report — This can be accessed in the Standard Reports area of your CRM.
- Add a Note or Activity from the Search page by right clicking on a Contact — After running an Advanced Search, you now have additional Contact right-click options, Add New Activity or Add New Note.
- Added Send To Laser App and MoneyGuidePro option to the Search results right click menu — After running an Advanced Search, you now have additional Contact right-click options, Send to Laserapp or Send to MoneyGuidePro.
- Filter by Contact on the Notes report — Added a new filter to the Notes by Contact report, which will allow you to filter your results by contact.
- Added Bulk Restore and Delete to the Recycle Bin — Previously, you could only restore contacts or permanently delete them from your database individually.
- Added Copy To option when adding account notes — When adding a note to a contact record, you can now copy it to another contact record during the note creation process.
- Added back all the various Account Templates as they were from CRM Classic — This is in reference to the data sections and fields available when accessing an Account's Details page. Both the sections and the fields may vary, dependent upon the Type of Account with which you are working.
- Added back the Recruiting section — You can access the Recruiting section for a contact record under their Contact Overview menu.
- Added option to show Seminars on the Calendar.
- Added back the Primary Address CSV export option on the Search page.
- Added a date picker to the Contact KYC Client Review Date — This is in reference to selecting a First Review Date in the Client Review section of a contact's Know Your Client page.
- Clicking an email address under Departments will now use the Site Preference for internal or external email client — Previously, individuals listed in the Departments section did not have actionable Email addresses, i.e., you could not click on those addresses to prompt an Email Send window.
- Added option to manage a Checklist task from the Checklist Reminders report — Previously, you had to enter the contact record from this report in order to work with the Checklist task.
- Added a My Checklist Tasks to the Dashboard Reminders widget — Previously, there was only a Reminders section for all database user's Checklist Tasks.
- Updated past due and in advance dates for the Checklist Task Reminders and the My Checklist Task Reminders counters on the Dashboard to match the report defaults.
- Tax ID validation checks on the Contact Details widget — This ensures that any TINs entered have 9 characters and that all of these are numbers.
- Added an option to link to an account when adding an activity.
- Added an option to link to an account when adding a note from the Dashboard.
- Added more account details to the link account drop down on notes — This was to make it easier for you to select the appropriate account when linking.
- Increased size of the Checklist description boxes.
- Added a Completed Checklist option to the Contact Activities page.
- Restored the Share with Advisor Products option to activities.
- Added Laser App export to the Advanced Search — This means that you can create a bulk export of contacts to then import into your LaserApp account.
- Updated the Activities By Contact report to include the Duration field as an option.
- Added an Export to Excel option to the Activities By Contact report.
- Added a Category filter to the Documents By Contact report — Added a new filter to the Documents by Contact report, which will allow you to filter your results by Document Category.
- Updated the TD Ameritrade interfaces when viewing TDA data for a particular account.
- Many bug fixes, including:
— Misc IE8 bug fixes
— Misc account template bug fixes
— Misc Licensing page bug fixes
— Emoney integration bug fix and improved SSO handling
— Misc Docupace integration fixes
— Fixed bug in adding activity to an account from the Account Details page
— Misc. Laser App export bug fixes
— Fixed bug affecting IE9 users adding activities
— Bug fix for SmartWorks integration