One of the menu options under the Contact Overview menu that is accessible when within a contact record is the Know Your Client section of the contact record:
After clicking Know Your Client, you'll then see the Know Your Client area for the contact and can begin filling in your applicable information for them.
Here, let's look at the Strategic Allocation Model section of this page:
If no data has been entered here, it will be blank as above. To add data, just click the Edit button in the top right corner of this section. You'll then see the below:
There are several pieces of information that you can track here:
- Investment Objective — you can create the choices that are available in this menu. How to create these choices is explained here.
- Time Horizon — your options here are Short Term, Intermediate or Long Term.
- Risk Tolerance — your options here are Low, Moderate or High Risk.
- Experience - Mutual Funds — indicated in years.
- Experience - Stocks/Bonds — indicated in years.
- Experience - Partnerships — indicated in years.
- Experience - Other — indicated in years.