After creating a record for a contact, you can then add a photo for the contact if you would like.
To do so:
- Click Change Photo in the Basic Information section for the contact:
- Click Upload File, then browse and select the image you would like to use (note that the maximum file size is 4MB):
- Begin to crop the photo for a thumbnail by clicking OK:
- Click Start Crop below the photo to begin the process:
- Resize/drag the box around on the image until your desired thumbnail is formed. A recommended best practice here is to just set the crop to the contact's face:
- When finished, click Save Client Photo (you will also need to confirm the photo has saved successfully when a pop up box appears and then click the "X" in the top right corner of the Edit Photo screen to close and return to the contact's record):
- You should then see your client photo in their Basic Information section:
- if you click on the contact's photo here, your original upload will popup in a dialog, with their full name displayed beneath the picture and an option to download the image in the bottom right corner:
If at a later date you want to remove the photo, just click Edit in the contact's Basic Information section and you'll see an option to Clear Contact Photo.