Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Contacts by Review Frequency Report.
To access the Contacts by Review Frequency Report, click the Standard Reports option under the Reports menu from your top navigation menu to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Contacts by Review Frequency Report is accessible within the Contact Reports section:
After clicking Contacts by Review Frequency, your report will open up, displaying Contact Name, First Review Date, Review Frequency and Next Review Date. Here's a look at a sample portion of a Contacts by Review Frequency Report:
Note as well to the right of this report your Filters widget:
In our report above we see all contacts within the database who have a Review Frequency set to Every Month. Using the Filters menu, you can change to a view of those with Review Frequencies set to Every Month, Every Quarter, Every Four Months, Twice a Year, Every Year, Every Two Years, Every Three Years or All.
To get more use out of the Contacts by Review Frequency Report, use the grid system to filter, sort and group the content in the report on the fly. The grid allows:
- Reordering information by sorting and grouping
- Showing additional columns
How to use the grid:
- When in the Report, hover over the header row item you would like to filter or sort, then click the arrow that appears within that header. In the example below, I've clicked the arrow in the First Review Data header:
- Sort Ascending / Descending will arrange the items in the column alphabetically from A to Z or Z to A or in terms of value.
- The Columns option will allow you to check off the columns you want to appear in your grid. Column options are different for each report.
- Group By This Field will allow you to group all the items in the grid by the field from within which you have chosen the dropdown menu. If you were to click Group By This Field from within the First Review Date header menu on this report, the grid would then refresh, grouped by First Review Date rather than simply being listed by Next Review Date, as in the example below:
- Show in Groups will collapse the items in each of the groups by default. Clicking the plus sign in the grid next to an item will expand the group. If you don't want your report items displayed in groups, just uncheck Show in Groups from the menu.