Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Birthday Reminders Report.
To access the Birthday Reminders Report, click the Standard Reports option under the Reports menu from your top navigation menu to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Birthday Reminders Report is accessible within the Reminder Reports section:
After clicking Birthday Reminders, your report will open up, displaying your database's enabled Birthday Reminders for those birthdays that fall within the time frame you've set for birthday reminders (see the Reminders section of this post for this setting). Here's a look at a sample Birthday Reminders Report:
If you click a contact's name, you'll be carried to the contact's Overview page.
To get more use out of the Birthday Reminders Report, use the grid system to filter, sort and group the content in the report on the fly. The grid allows:
- Reordering information by sorting and grouping
- Showing additional columns
How to use the grid:
- When in the Report, hover over the header row item you would like to filter or sort, then click the arrow that appears within that header. In the example below, I've clicked the arrow in the Servicing Advisor header:
- Sort Ascending / Descending will arrange the items in the column alphabetically from A to Z or Z to A or in terms of value.
- The Columns option will allow you to check off the columns you want to appear in your grid. Column options are different for each report.
- Group By This Field will allow you to group all the items in the grid by the field from within which you have chosen the dropdown menu. If you were to click Group By This Field from within the Servicing Advisor header menu on this report, the grid would then refresh, grouping the Birthday Reminders by Servicing Advisor rather than by the date their birthday falls:
- Show in Groups will collapse the items in each of the groups by default. Clicking the plus sign in the grid next to an item will expand the group. If you don't want your report items displayed in groups, just uncheck Show in Groups from the menu.