Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Client Reviews Reminder Report.
To access the Client Reviews Reminder Report, click the Standard Reports option under the Reports menu from your top navigation menu to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Client Reviews Reminder Report is accessible within the Reminder Reports section (Note: this Reminder Report is also accessible from the Reminder section of your Dashboard):
After clicking Client Reviews, your report will open up, displaying your database's Client Review Reminders. Here's a look at a sample Client Reviews Reminder Report:
This database currently has 19 Client Review Reminders, displaying the Contact Name, Next Review Date, Servicing Advisor and Writing Advisor fields for each of these reminders. Note: those Next Review Dates that have passed are highlighted in red to draw your attention.
Clicking on any of the column headers will sort your data in ascending or descending order, based upon the data in the column whose header you clicked.
Clicking on the down arrow that appears when you click on any of the column headers will present you with some additional options:
- Reordering information by sorting and grouping
- Showing additional columns
How to use the grid:
- When in the Report, hover over the header row item you would like to filter or sort, then click the arrow that appears within that header. In the example below, I've clicked the arrow in the Writing Advisor header:
- Sort Ascending / Descending will arrange the items in the column alphabetically from A to Z or Z to A or in terms of value.
- The Columns option will allow you to check off the columns you want to appear in your grid. Column options are different for each report.
- Group By This Field will allow you to group all the items in the grid by the field from within which you have chosen the dropdown menu. If you were to click Group By This Field from within the Writing Advisor header menu on this report, the grid would then refresh, grouping the Client Review Reminders by Writing Advisor rather than chronologically by Next Review Date:
- Show in Groups will collapse the items in each of the groups by default. Clicking the plus sign in the grid next to an item will expand the group. If you don't want your report items displayed in groups, just uncheck Show in Groups from the menu.
Clicking on a Contact Name will take you to the Know Your Client area of their contact record. If you've completed their current Client Review, you can then click Edit on that page in the Client Review section and then click Save Client Review — this will update their Next Review Date to reflect the Frequency which you've set for their Client Reviews.
To the right of your Client Review Reminders Report, you'll see an Options box:
Clicking Export to Excel will download the data and allow you to open it up in Microsoft Excel.
Send to Search sends the currently displayed contact names in your Client Review Reminders Report to your Advanced Search page, where you can take further actions with those contacts.
Note: you do have the option on your main Calendar within the CRM to display Client Reviews on their due date — this option is available in the Actions widget to the right of your main Calendar.