Redtail CRM offers you a large number of Standard Reports to assist you with quickly accessing information that is relevant to your day-to-day operations. One such report is the Checklist Tasks Report.
To access the Checklist Tasks Report, click the Standard Reports option under the Reports menu from your top navigation menu to see all of the available Standard Reports within your database:
On the resulting page, your Checklist Tasks Report is accessible within the Reminder Reports section:
After clicking Checklist Tasks, your report will open up, displaying your database's Checklist Task Reminders. Here's a look at a sample Checklist Tasks Reminders Report:
This database currently has 21 Checklist Task Reminders, displaying the Contact Name, Action, Due Date, Status and Assigned To fields for each of these tasks.
Clicking on any of the column headers will sort your data in ascending or descending order, based upon the data in the column whose header you clicked.
Clicking on the down arrow that appears when you click on any of the column headers will present you with some additional options:
- Reordering information by sorting and grouping
- Showing additional columns
How to use the grid:
- When in the Report, hover over the header row item you would like to filter or sort, then click the arrow that appears within that header. In the example below, I've clicked the arrow in the Assigned To header:
- Sort Ascending / Descending will arrange the items in the column alphabetically from A to Z or Z to A or in terms of value.
- The Columns option will allow you to check off the columns you want to appear in your grid. Column options are different for each report.
- Group By This Field will allow you to group all the items in the grid by the field from within which you have chosen the dropdown menu. If you were to click Group By This Field from within the Assigned To header menu on this report, the grid would then refresh, grouping the Checklist Tasks Reminders by whom they are assigned to rather than chronologically by Due Date:
- Show in Groups will collapse the items in each of the groups by default. Clicking the plus sign in the grid next to an item will expand the group. If you don't want your report items displayed in groups, just uncheck Show in Groups from the menu.
Right-clicking anywhere within the row for a particular Checklist Task Reminder will present you with the option to change the Status of the item (or its Due Date):
Clicking the Action name for a specific Checklist Task will open up an Update Checklist Task dialog, where you can update any of the information about the specific task.
Clicking on a Contact Name will take you to the contact's Checklists page, where you can see all Checklists for the contact and take further action upon them if necessary (via right-clicking).
You should also note that there is a Filters box which will grant you greater control as to what Checklist Tasks are displayed on this page:
- Days in Advance — this controls how many days prior to their Due Date a Checklist Task Reminder shows up in this report.
- Days Past Due — this controls how many days past their Due Date a Checklist Task Reminder shows up in this report if it has not been marked Complete.
- Contact — if you begin typing in a contact name, you'll see the corresponding options within your database. Selecting one will allow you to filter your Checklist Task Reminders by specific contacts.
- Status — use this menu to display only those Checklist Task Reminders with a certain Status.
- Show Assigned To — you can click this to select which Database Users' Checklist Task Reminders that you'd like to see
Clicking Export to Excel will download the data and allow you to open it up in Microsoft Excel.
Send to Search sends the currently displayed contact names in your Checklist Tasks Reminders Report to your Advanced Search page, where you can take further actions with those contacts.