In this post we'll look at the options available to you under Manage Your Account —> Manage Broadcast Emails:
If you use Redtail's Broadcast Email functionality, you can check the status of both pending and completed Broadcast Emails sent from your database here. After clicking Manage Broadcast Emails from the Manage Your Account menu, you'll first see any pending Broadcast Emails (meaning those which have been queued for delivery, but not yet sent):
In this case, there are no Broadcast Email jobs pending. If you want to see Completed jobs, simply click the link in the top right corner that says "Show Completed." You'd then see something similar to our example below:
What you'll see for both Pending and Completed jobs are seven columns:
- Date Sent — displays the date and time the Broadcast Email was sent.
- Subject — displays the Subject Line of the Broadcast Email.
- Processed Count — displays the number of recipients whose Broadcast Emails were delivered successfully. Note that this number is a link - clicking it will pop up a display with the names of those recipients and their email address.
- Error Count — displays the number of recipients whose Broadcast Emails were not delivered successfully. Note that this number is a link - clicking it will pop up a display with their names and the cause of the unsuccessful delivery.
- Total Count — displays the number of all intended recipients (Processed Count number plus Error Count number).
- Status — displays the status of the job, followed by the Processed Count number over the Total Count number).
- Last Updated — displays the date and time of last update for the job. On the Show Completed page, it will likely be the same as the Date Sent column, though it may not always be the same for larger jobs.
Note as well that you may have to scroll between multiple pages, using the bar along the bottom in blue.