If you are having trouble logging into Redtail because you have forgotten your password, follow these steps:
- Below the login box you will see text that says "Click here if you have forgotten or need to reset your password":
- Click the "here" link.
- You'll then see the below:
- Enter your Redtail Username and click Send Reset Instructions.
- An email is generated to your email address that is associated with your Redtail account:
- Click on the link in this email to reset your password:
- Enter your new Password and click Change My Password. NOTE: Your new password can not be the same as one of the last 13 passwords you've used for Redtail.
- You will see a confirmation screen when your password has been successfully changed. Click Return to Redtail Home Page to log in using your new password: