One of the first troubleshooting steps we can take when working with issues on Retriever for Imaging and Retriever for Tailwag is to run a repair on these programs. If the program is ever NOT able to run the repair successfully, please re-download the program from our websites.
- First, EXIT the Retriever program you are planning to Repair.
- Then, search for ‘Control Panel’ in the bottom left search box on a Windows PC.
- Select ‘Programs’ OR ‘Programs and Features', depending on the users ‘View by’ filter.
- If you selected ‘Programs’ from the Category View, you must also choose ‘Programs and Features'.
- You will now see a list of all programs that are currently installed on the PC. Scroll to or search at the top right for the Retriever program.
- Select the Retriever program you are working with and you will see a ‘Repair’ option appear at the top.
- Once the repair has run successfully, you may open the Retriever program again and test as needed.
NOTE: An admin password may be needed to run the repair.
NOTE: If the program is ever NOT able to run the repair successfully, please re-download the program from our websites.
To learn how to download Retriever for Imaging, please CLICK HERE.
To learn how to download Retriever for Tailwag, please CLICK HERE.