Retriever for Tailwag
- Installed on PC.
- Connects with NON-click-to-run desktop versions of Outlook.
- Relies on the PC to be on in order to sync.
- Can connect with a Redtail hosted email.
- Can connect to the default email calendar in Outlook.
- Can connect to the default contacts folder in Outlook.
- Able to customize how often R4TW syncs with outlook. (15min minimum)
- Has options to sync one way only if needed from Redtail to Outlook.
- Sync contacts via Quicklists.
- Quicklists are optional to sync.
- Contacts are a one-way sync to Outlook.
- Will sync birthday reminders to the calendar via the selected Quicklist.
- Can only sync one year of activities at a time. Sometimes less depending on size.
- Are able to choose what calendar syncs.
- Has the option to sync contacts, calendar, and tasks. These options are chosen in the R4TW preferences.
- Tasks do NOT sync to Outlook calendar.
- Has options to remove the completed items from the OL calendar.
- Has options to sync the Outlook private items to Redtail or not.
- Has an error log available to users.
- Is able to provide activity reminders on the PC.
- Connects with an Office365 or Google email address.
- Syncs automatically.
- Cannot connect to a Redtail hosted email.
- Cannot connect to the default email calendar and will create a new folder.
- Cannot connect to the default contacts folder and will create a new folder.
- Unable to customize the sync schedule; should be a real-time sync.
- Will always be two-way sync from Redtail to Google/Office365.
- Sync contacts via Tag Groups.
- Tag Groups are now also optional to sync.
- Contacts are a two-way sync.
- Will sync birthday reminders to the calendar via the selected Tag Group.
- Syncs activities from one year in the past to one year forward.
- RC creates a new Calendar folder.
- Has option to sync ALL contacts in a chosen Tag Group, and syncs the activity types that are chosen when enabling.
- Tasks do* sync to Outlook calendar.
- Also has options to remove the completed items from the OL calendar.
- Will sync even private items if they are added to the Redtail sub-calendar.
- Does not have a user error log available.
- Is able to provide activity reminders within the CRM.
For more information please refer to the overview articles for both of these programs:
Retriever Cloud for Office 365
Retriever Cloud for Google
Retriever for Tailwag