Setting up the integration:
- Go to your settings at the top right within Advizr and navigate to the integrations tab. Select Redtail from the list.
- Enter your Redtail login credentials and click the Connect Redtail button:
- Upon successful link you will see "Connected" next to the Redtail integration.
- Once the integration is connected, go to Redtail and log in.
How to launch a Household info from Redtail to Advizr
- Go to a contact record in Redtail that you would like to make a plan for in Advizr.
- While in the contact record, click the integrations icon at the top right. Select Advizr from the resulting menu. Click "Send To."
A new tab will open in Advizr, and the financial plan for the household.
Note: If you are not in a contact record when selecting Advizr from Redtail's Integrations menu, you will not see "Send to" under the Advizr integration.
Using the SSO functionality to log into Advizr
- Click the integrations icon at the top right of the page within Redtail, and select Advizr from the resulting menu.
After clicking your Integrations menu in Redtail, and then selecting Advizr, you'll see the below:
Note: if you aren't in a Contact Record in Redtail when accessing these options, you'll only see the SSO option here.
Click here to return to the list of Financial Planning tools.