Redtail Learning Path
Note: You can download at PDF version of this playlist at the bottom of the article!
Many users want to learn the basics, then ramp it up as they become more comfortable with their tools. We’ve found that this order is the most frequently followed by users moving from Redtail rookies to experts!
1. Getting Started Playlist: Get started learning about the newest evolution of Redtail CRM with the resources listed in our Live in 5 playlist.
2. Recorded Webinars & Documentation: The backbone of our training, every webinar we run is recorded and posted for quick viewing at your own convenience. To support your webinar education, there is also a library of HelpDesk Documentation to take you step by step through concept and execution.
Beginner: You’re just getting started with Redtail; here are some of the most important areas to focus on as you’re adjusting to your new (or even first!) CRM tool.1. Users & Teams – Redtail CRM can have up to 15 users per database! Learn all about creating and
a. Various Database Roles
b. Users & Teams on HelpDesk
2. Preferences – Each user has their own Redtail preferences to make the CRM their own.
3. Manage Your Account – The place where you set up your CRM customizations, Integrations and more.
a. MYA on HelpDesk
4. Contacts – The names in your CRM. Get acclimated to the Contact Record and some best practices.
a. Contact Management on HelpDesk
5. Notes – The cornerstone of your business, Notes help you track all your client touches throughout
6. Calendar – CRM does more than just track contacts—it helps you manage your entire schedule!
a. Calendar on HelpDesk
a. Opportunities on HelpDesk
4. Live Webinar Schedule Link: Redtail always offers live webinars to keep you updated on the new tools and teach you about some old ones you might not be aware of!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at
800.206.5030 option 2 for Sales
800.206.5030 option 3 for Support.